Sunday, June 26, 2011

VOTE for me in the Deals Among Mom's Contest

Hi Everyone!

I don't generally do contests but for some reason I entered a contest with Deals Among Moms.  The contest is for $1000 in various advertising prizes. You can vote every 24 hour period up until June 30th.  They just ran the starts for the number of votes and I'm in 12th place.  So I need lots of help!

To Vote: Click on the link below, and vote for Collie Ollie Designs. You may have to click the view entries tab, look for Collie Ollie Designs and then vote if the link doesn't bring directly to my entry.
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/131652/voteable_entries/24764982?ogn=facebook

I hope you all can help me out! And remember vote everyday if you can!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment